With our Poultry & Waterfowl Show and Garden, Craft & Food competition, there are great opportunities to join in friendly competition at the Scottish Smallholder Festival. We encourage novice and younger exhibitors to show – the friendly, supportive atmosphere makes the Festival the ideal place to learn the ropes and gain experience showing.
You can view and download the schedules of classes and entry forms for all shows here:
Garden, Craft & Food
- Garden, craft & food class schedule (PDF 152KB) including Egg classes
- Garden, craft & food entry form (PDF 98KB)
- Garden, craft & food entry form (Word 66KB)
Poultry & Waterfowl
- Poultry & waterfowl class schedule (PDF 166KB)
- Poultry & waterfowl entry form (PDF 114KB)
- Poultry & waterfowl entry form (Word 87KB)
Don’t forget we’ve got classes for eggs in the Garden, Craft & Food schedule (above), including egg content classes.If you’ve never shown poultry before you might find our beginner’s guide to showing poultry helpful.