With shows for goats, poultry and waterfowl, and garden, craft and food there really is an opportunity for anyone to exhibit at the Scottish Smallholder Festival. We would encourage novice and younger exhibitors to show – the friendly, supportive atmosphere makes the Festival the ideal place to learn the ropes and gain experience showing.
You can view and download the schedules of classes and entry forms for all shows here:
Garden, Craft & Food
- Garden, craft & food class schedule (PDF 152KB) including Egg classes
- Garden, craft & food entry form (PDF 98KB)
- Garden, craft & food entry form (Word 66KB)
If you’ve never shown goats before you might find our beginner’s guide to showing goats helpful.
If you’ve never shown sheep before you might find our beginner’s guide to showing sheep helpful.
Poultry & Waterfowl
- Poultry & waterfowl class schedule (PDF 166KB)
- Poultry & waterfowl entry form (PDF 114KB)
- Poultry & waterfowl entry form (Word 87KB)
Don’t forget we’ve got classes for eggs in the Garden, Craft & Food schedule (above), including egg content classes.
If you’ve never shown poultry before you might find our beginner’s guide to showing poultry helpful.