These terms and conditions are designed to protect your rights as a user of the Scottish Smallholder Festival website, and our rights as the creators of the website. Please read them carefully before using the site.
The terms “us”, “we”, and “our” refer to the owners and creators of this website, Smallholding Scotland. “This website” refers to he Scottish Smallholder Festival and any derivative websites operated by us.
By using the site you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Commercial use of any information or materials on this website is strictly prohibited without our express written permission. Please contact us to discuss commercial licencing terms.
- You grant us a non-exclusive, unlimited licence in perpetuity to use any other material, information or resources you contribute to this website for any legal purposes we deem appropriate.
- You agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others, and to contribute to the website only material for which you have the necessary copyright, or the explicit agreement of the copyright holder.
- We reserve the right to alter, remove or otherwise process information contributed to this website without notice or explanation.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to us are acknowledged on this website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
If you see anything posted on the Site which you believe to be in breach of these Standards you may report it by contacting us. We cannot guarantee that any action will be taken as a result of your report.